- Job Location:
Grand Junction, CO
Schools - Special Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
A Colorado school district near the western border of Nevada is working with ProCare Therapy to contract a full-time position for the remainder of this school year.
In order to qualify for consideration one must have a Bachelors degree in Special Education. A state education license in Colorado is required. Experience is always a plus, but new grads are considered.
- Full-time, 32-36 hours a week
- 4 days a week
- 8-9 hours a day
- School hours are 7 am or 7:30 to 3 pm or 3:30pm MST
- Will be teaching Reading, Math, and Life Skills
- Very little paperwork
- There will roughly be 6-8 students in each class
- There will be 1 day of training prior to starting
If you have any questions about this position or any other opportunities I may have available, please contact Jahad Riley via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via direct line at 770-225-3089.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled