- Job Location:
Kansas City, MO
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Last Updated:
A school district near Kansas City, Missouri is seeking a Certified Orientation Mobility Specialist for the upcoming school year. This opening is offering full time hours and the OMS will be working with about 12 students
- Requires a Master’s Level Degree in Orientation Mobility
- K-12 grade students
- Full time: 30 hours
- Must have OMS certification
- Start at beginning of school year
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »