- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
California school based SLP needed for Telespeech services – (work from home)
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in California that is seeking an experienced school based Speech Language Pathologist for current school year. The qualified candidate will be able to provide services from home with our unique teletherapy program.
- 2-3 years on onsite school experience
- Current state of CA state license
- Updated computer (within the last 3 years)
- High speed internet
- Pass tech screening before proceeding with interview (takes approx. 15 minutes)
- Previous teletherapy experience a plus but not required (we provide free training)
SLP Job Details– California – Work from home
- Full Time
- 30+ hours per week (guaranteed)
- Monday – Friday
- School hours
- Elementary through High School based on preference
- Range of Disabilities
- Staff On-Site for Assistance
You will be paid as a 1099 employee on an hourly basis based on background and experience and receive weekly pay.
For immediate consideration email your resume to email@example.com. You can also call Keia Bess at 770-325-0324 with questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »
- Promoting Alternative Wellness Options in Schools
Mindfulness is Important When children have too much stress in their lives, they may not be able to concentrate; they may be unorganized, and they may act out inappropriately. Many times, this is t...
Read more »