- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
This week we need a state licensed school social worker to interview for a full-time contract assignment for next school year. Here are a few details:
- Full-time contract position
- PreK-8th grade caseload
- Must be Bilingual/Spanish speaking
- Social worker with schools experience
- K-12 caseload
- Goals, evals, and scheduling evals
- All candidates must have full MN licensure.
- Masters degree in Social Work
- Schools experience mandatory
- Starts this fall
This job will fill within days. Don't miss out on this opportunity! Please call Rueben at 770-776-2065 to schedule an interview. Thanks!
Want to apply for this job today?
Email your most recent resume to Rueben.Robinson@ProcareTherapy.com along with 3 professional references.
Call Rueben at 770-776-2065.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »