- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
A school district near Woodstock, Vermont is currently contracting with ProCare Therapy to fill a newly created position for an Autism Specialist Teacher. There is a new program starting at this district you’ll be assisted by an SLP, SLPA, Para Pro and a Behavior Analyst. Since this is a new program, we are wanting a candidate that creative and flexible and can work through the rough hiccups that do occur this year.
- Full Time
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Prior experience working in a school setting
- VT Teaching Certification
- Special Education Certification
- Experience or background working with Austin Students
- Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Update IEPs throughout the school year to reflect students’ progress and goals
- Discuss student’s progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators
- Supervise and mentor teacher assistants who work with students with disabilities
- Prepare and help students transition from grade to grade and after graduation
- 40 Hours per Week
- 5 Days a week
- 2018-2019 School Year
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding.
My contact information can be seen below:
Resumes can be submitted directly to: Ernique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled