- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Occupational Therapist position is currently available for the upcoming school year near Atlanta, Georgia. You’ll be working full time with students on a daily basis that range from Elementary to High school.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Appropriate State licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
- Ability to assess and treat the students disorder.
- Skill to complete daily activities that will help children reach their educational goals
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either at (678) 837-1260 or Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the district special services director.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »