- Job Location:
San Francisco, CA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
A great opportunity has come available within a school district in the bay area just south of San Francisco in California. This could be an awesome travel assignment for a candidate looking to relocate!
- Full time or Part time
- Caseload: K-8 District
- Must have CA APE Credential
- No criminal background
- Negative drug test
- Competitive pay
- Relocation reimbursement
- 401k plan with company
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: William.Redding@ProcareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-325-0323
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »