- Job Location:
new orleans, LA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
Adaptive Physical Education Teacher Overview
We are interviewing now for an Adaptive Physical Education Teacher to fill a part time position, this would be 15 hours a week. This job will be in the New Orleans, Louisiana area. I am looking to hire for this position as quickly as possible. It is also preferred for the APE to be as knowledgeable in this professional as possible. We are also considering Physical Education Teachers (PE) as well.
- Master's Level Degree in Physical Education with a specialist in adaptive education
- Nationally Certified or Hold a State License to work
- Most APE teachers complete at least 200 hours of working with students
- Obtain some experience within the school- age population; experience may vary on the need
- Part Time position
- 15 hours per week
- Multiple school locations
If you would like to further inquire about this position, feel free to contact Lorice Young at 770-225-3054 or email your resume to Lorice.email@example.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Self-Care for Traumatized Therapists
Document Everything If a student comes to you and confides in you that they have violent thoughts, do you know what to do next? As a mandated reporter, you must do something. Take thorough notes to...
Read more »
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »