- Job Location:
San Francisco, CA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
We are excited to be working with a school district in the greater San Francisco, California area who are in need of an Adaptive Physical Education Teacher to join their team. This is a contract, full time position and we are scheduling interviews now! Please see more info listed below.
Job at a glance:
- To assist and create plans for students who have disabilities to help them learn to be active and create goals and plans for their future.
- K-8th grade caseload
- Contract, Full time hours
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Valid CA Teaching credential with Adaptive PE endorsement
- Competitive compensation
- 401k plan with Wells Fargo
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information regarding this job, apply now and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-776-2112
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »