- Job Location:
Bonner Springs, KS
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
Employment Type: Full-Time; Contract
August 8 to December 19, 2018
ProCare Therapy is looking for an energetic Adaptive Physical Education APE Teacher to place in a great school district near Bonner Springs, Kansas. This position is a full-time opportunity, working roughly 30 hours a week, and will be contracted for the Fall semester.
- Organize games and challenges that promote physical activity among students K-12
- Tailor PE to students who have disabilities to help them learn to be active and improve their health
- Start Time: 7:30 am Monday - Friday
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education with a specialist in adaptive education
- Must be Nationally Certified
- Must be licensed to work in Kansas
To apply, submit your resume below. For immediate consideration, please email your resume and references to Anais Macias at Anais.Macias@ProCareTherapy.com.#LI-AM1
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »