- Job Location:
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
A school district in Temecula, CA is accepting applications for an Adaptive PE Teacher position. This will be a contracted position for the full school year with possibilities of renewal year-after-year.
- Full Time
- Caseload will be determined during interview
- General APE Teacher duties
- Master's Degree in Physical Education with a specialist in adaptive education
- Must be Nationally Certified
- Must have CA State license
As an employee of ProCare Therapy, you will be offered a competitive hourly pay rate as well as a customized benefits package. Submit your resume and apply today to be considered for this amazing opportunity! For direct contact, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »