- Job Location:
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
Interested in a summer opportunity that will turn into a full school year position? Not too far from Manteca, CA, ProCare Therapy is working with a client there that has an opening for an APE or Adaptive Physical Education Teacher.
Work Hours: 25 hours a week for summer; possibly 37.5 for school year
- Carry out and adjust treatment of physical ed to students with disabilities
- Help students learn and create healthier active goals/plans
- Part-time, Full-time, Contract
- Master’s degree in Physical Education
- Nationally Certified
- Hold CA Credential before starting
Interviews are being arranged for this position. If you would like to schedule an interview, submit a resume to Linda Phan at Linda.Phan@ProCareTherapy.com. Those candidates who qualify will be contacted.
Direct Line: (770) 225-3038
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »