- Job Location:
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
Soliant Health is seeking an Adaptive PE Teacher for a school district near Menifee, CA. Perfectly proportioned between Los Angeles and San Diego, Menifee has a very temperate Mediterranean climate and is a little over an hour from the ocean!
Start Date: August 13th, 2018
End Date: June 14th, 2019
- Average Full Time Week | 37.5 hours
- Full/Part Time Contract
- Develops specialized equipment, goals and objectives for the purpose of improving students' motor skills
- Directs others for the purpose of providing an effective school program and addressing the needs of individual students
- Instructs students, aides, parents and other staff for the purpose of assisting students to maximize their physical performance
- Prepares teaching materials and related reports for implementing lesson plans and documenting students’ progress
- B.S. in related fields
- Must have an active California Adaptive Physical Education Credential
- CPR certification is preferred
To be considered, please call me at 770-225-3027 for interview times and any questions about the position.
Soliant Health: Skip the hassle of school politics and come work for us directly, we negotiate on your behalf and always uphold your needs in the highest regard.Being a W2 employee with us allows for eligibility in health benefits and a 401K plan. Remember, we can help with Relocation; we are NATIONWIDE!
Megan Billingsley | Account Executive | Soliant Health
Local: (770) 225-3027
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »