At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. Thatâ€™s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Apply now!
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs It’s hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »